One Coat 7.0
One Coat 7.0 is a 7th generation, single component, light-cured, self-etching adhesive designed to etch, prime and bond all in one solution for effortless bonding performance on any surface!
- One bottle – fewer components save time and minimize confusion
- One coat – no reapplication or waiting period required
- Fast application in 35 seconds – fewer steps save time and minimize error
- Low-evaporation formula – no volatile acetone-based solvents that can quickly evaporate
- Nanofilled technology – delivers a homogenous bond layer and improves mechanical properties
- Outstanding shear bond strength
- Superior marginal integrity with low risk of marginal sensitivity
- One Coat 7.0 Activator – compatibility to chemical-cured materials
*Test method: Proliferation assay for testing the antimicrobial activity with S. epidermidis by QualityLabs, Germany.
One Coat 7.0 Intro Kit
Microbrush, black | 50 pcs
Mixing well | 1 pc
Cover Mixing well | 1 pc
One Coat 7.0 Activator Kit
Microbrush, grey | 50 pcs.