The BioSonic Ultrasonic Cleaning Unit 125 delivers a variety of customized options for the dental practice. The time of the cleaning cycle can be selected individually. Additionally, a countdown timer is available to inform the user of the amount of cleaning time remaining, and indicate exactly when the instruments will be ready for sterilization. This new cleaning unit is also equipped with a solution tracking function to inform the user how long the solution has been in use, so that mandatory changing of the cleaning solution will not be forgotten. With a simple touch of a button, degassing of the solution, i.e. air entrapments which hinder the cleaning process, will disappear. Note that degassing is required every time a new solution is added. A comprehensive range of accessories and BioSonic cleaning solutions provide the user with flexibility to efficiently clean and disinfect instruments, prostheses and other items throughout the dental practice.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems Additional features available only with BioSonic Ultrasonic Cleaning System!
Designed for user safety
Wear-resistant plastic housing
- FingerGuardTM instrument baskets keep sharp instrument points inside basket minimizing possibility of accidental finger sticks.
- Raised ridges inside baskets for easy and safe removal of instruments.
- Built-in drain with extra-long drain tube allows you to safely dispose contaminated solutions without ever touching them. No lifting. No spills.
- Will not stain, scratch, rust or dent.
- Remains attractive looking for years.
Hinged cover for save operation
- Tank cover completely encloses basket and beaker(s), significantly reducing noise level in your practice.
- Precisely tuned performance for optimal cleaning and quiet operation.
- Rubber pads on accessories prevent annoying rattle.
- Synchronous timer
- Precisely timed cleaning cycles:
- 30 min. timer
- 60 min. timer (UC300)
- The fully functional cover returns condensation back into the ultrasonic bath to limit airborne contaminants into the work environment.