Ultrasonic cleaning is a process created by high frequency soundwaves. The soundwaves create high energy cavitation. During cavitation millions of tiny bubbles form and then implode, releasing enormous amounts of energy and shock waves. This powerful scouring action reaches into minute crevices which cannot be reached by manual scrubbing. The combination of energy and specially formulated solutions make ultrasonic cleaning the most effective method for removing gross and microscopic debris.
BioSonic is a complete ultrasonic cleaning system which consists of three different cleaner unit sizes, a full line of cleaning solutions and unit accessories which provide you with the flexibility to efficiently clean and disinfect instruments,prostheses and other items. UC300R is available in 115 volt version only.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems Additional features available only with BioSonic Ultrasonic Cleaning System!
Designed for user safety
Wear-resistant plastic housing
- FingerGuardTM instrument baskets keep sharp instrument points inside basket minimizing possibility of accidental finger sticks.
- Raised ridges inside baskets for easy and safe removal of instruments.
- Built-in drain with extra-long drain tube allows you to safely dispose contaminated solutions without ever touching them. No lifting. No spills.
- Will not stain, scratch, rust or dent.
- Remains attractive looking for years.
Hinged cover for save operation
- Tank cover completely encloses basket and beaker(s), significantly reducing noise level in your practice.
- Precisely tuned performance for optimal cleaning and quiet operation.
- Rubber pads on accessories prevent annoying rattle.
- Synchronous timer
- Precisely timed cleaning cycles:
- 30 min. timer
- 60 min. timer (UC300)
- The fully functional cover returns condensation back into the ultrasonic bath to limit airborne contaminants into the work environment.